Ashland Craft reclaims the open road as her own in her highly anticipated debut album, TRAVELIN’ KIND, out September 3rd via Big Loud Records.
Featuring lead off track ‘Make It Past Georgia’ and follow up ‘Your Momma Still Does’ (released on Friday, Aug 6th), the Jonathan Singleton-produced collection features a heavy-hitting, GRAMMY-nominated songwriting crew including Singleton, Jessi Alexander, Jessie Jo Dillon, Rodney Clawson, and Wyatt Beasley Durrette, III, alongside her close friends and rising talents like Faren Rachels, Rob Snyder, Lee Starr, Willie Morrison, Reid Isbell, and Jenna LaMaster.
Capturing the true heart-and-hustle of a 17 miles-per-gallon lifestyle, TRAVELIN’ KIND is an 11-track introduction to Craft and her ramblin’ way of life with “surefooted styling and brazen vocals” (American Songwriter). Roaming free and easy with all songs intersecting, the anticipated project represents Craft’s one-way ticket to Nashville and all the tour stops, truck stops, and broken hearts in-between, after relocating from her hometown of Piedmont, South Carolina, in 2019. Fresh off a Top 10 stint on NBC’s The Voice and signing a record deal smack-dab in the middle of a pandemic, she’s spent the last year counting down the days until touring again.
Ashland Craft’s TRAVELIN’ KIND Track List:
1. “Travelin’ Kind” (Ashland Craft, Erik Dylan)
2. “Your Momma Still Does” (Jenna LaMaster, Jonathan Singleton)
3. “Leavin’ You Again” (Ashland Craft, Jenna LaMaster, Faren Rachels)
4. “Make It Past Georgia” (Ashland Craft, Reid Isbell, Willie Morrison)
5. “Last 20 Dollars” (Ashland Craft, Wyatt Beasley Durrette, III, Jonathan Singleton)
6. “Highway Like Me (feat. Marcus King)” (Ashland Craft, Jessi Alexander, Reid Isbell)
7. “Mimosas In The Morning” (Ashland Craft, Jessie Jo Dillon, Jonathan Singleton)
8. “Day By Day” (Tori Allen, Corey Grogan)
9. “Letcha Fly” (Ashland Craft, Willie Morrison, Lee Starr)
10. “Come Down” (Ashland Craft, Adam Hood, Rob Snyder)
11. “That’s The Kinda Place” (Ashland Craft, Rodney Clawson, Jonathan Singleton)
(Produced by Jonathan Singleton)